The Hisar Arts & Culture Center, opened in 2010, is one of the biggest testaments to Hisar School's dedication to fostering student interest in the arts and creating ample opportunities for them to develop their potential. The 550-seat theatre is one of the best in İstanbul. The Center also houses music studios and an exhibition hall.
Some facts about the Arts & Culture Center:
- Sound recording studio for school bands and vocal groups
- Music classrooms and individual practice rooms
- Professional concert and theatre stage with a 550 seating capacity
- Complete professional sound and lighting system
- 350 sqm stage and four greenrooms for performers
- 260 sqm exhibition hall,
- Numerous visual arts and ceramics studios including a multimedia room and a ceramics kiln.
- Second theatre and concert stage with 300 seating capacity