2020-21 Road Map
We are at the start of a promising normalization process in our country that has covered a great distance in epidemic management thanks to the implemented measures. In the mean time, we need to constantly review our living, working, and education habits by accommodating ourselves to the changing conditions. At Hisar School, we are committed to offering our students and employees a sustainable, sharable, and manageable education environment in line with the directives by health authorities through this period with challenging conditions.
With the motivation to make our school a safe meeting point again, the detailed back-to-school plans which take different potential scenarios into account are summarized in 2020-2021 Hisar School Road Map.
Throughout the process, a scientific approach is taken in line with the publications and decisions of Turkish Ministry of Health, Ministry of National Education, Ministry of Labor, and World of Health Organization, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
All preparation efforts included in the Road Map are planned based on three different potential scenarios which are paralel with the decisions taken by Turkish Ministry of Health, Ministry of National Education and Hisar School Science Committee;
1. Schools are Open - "New Normal": All the students attend classes in their classrooms by going to school.
2. Hybrid Education Model: Half of the students attend classes in their classrooms by going to school. The other half of the students attend classes at their homes by “remote access”. The way of attendance rotates among students (daily & weekly).
3. Distance Education Model: All the students attend classes at their homes by “remote access”.
- In this period, where uncertainties remain, it is essential to maintain the utmost health safety conditions for the campus, its students, and the staff in 3 possible scenarios regarding the opening of schools. The common rules to be implemented in these scenarios can be summarized as follows:
- In line with the declarations by MEB, no changes are to be made in the classroom areas and the number of students as long as the required social distance rules are followed.
- The number of students to be at school on one day is either the total number of students or half of that number based on the current situation.
- Every morning, the students’ and teachers’ temperature is to be taken before they get on the shuttles. Their temperature will be taken a 2nd time at the entrance of the school building by the physician and nurses.
- It is ensured that the company providing transport service follows the Shuttle Regulations.
- Anyone who is not a student or a staff member is forbidden to enter the buildings. Everyone enters and exits the buildings through designated areas.
- Physical arrangements are made to keep a 1 m distance between every two students in all learning environments (in classrooms, in hallways, in the garden, at the laboratory, and in the applied learning environments) within the scope of physical distance procedures.
- The students attend classes in the same classrooms throughout the day and they do not change their classrooms. If such a change is required, the classrooms are ventilated, cleaned, and disinfected after every use and every break.
- The students eat at the dining hall on a rotating basis. Preschool, 1st, and 2nd Grade students can switch to “lunch box” procedures.
- Parent meetings are held online.
- The student activities to be attended by a number of students above a certain level are conducted via online platforms.
- The teacher meetings to be attended by a number of teachers above a certain level are held online.
- The teachers utilize all environments within the campus in addition to the offices as working environment.
Please click here to access the 2020 - 2021 Hisar Schools Road Map, which is prepared to create a sustainable, flexible, technologically advanced and accessible educational environment for our students.
If you have any questions or recommendations regarding this issue, we kindly request you to contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com