Mission, Vision, Values
The objective is to deliver a comprehensive and accountable school counseling program for all Hisar students. In collaboration with school staff, families, and the community, we aim to encourage all students to discover and develop their true potential by acquiring the skills, knowledge, and attitudes needed to become lifelong learners. We aim to improve problem solving, decision making and critical thinking skills in our students so that they become empathetic world citizens who are self-aware and sensitive towards their environment.
Hisar School believe a developmental and preventive guidance program is a crucial part of the education process where all students are provided opportunities to meet academic, career and personal/social objectives.
- have responsible communication skills
- have the ability to achieve their full potential
- have the right to participate in the school counseling program
- ethnic, cultural diversity and special needs are recognized and supported in the planning and implementation of the counseling program
- develop an awareness of multiple perspectives through respect and tolerance