Activities and Trips
As Hisar Middle School Turkish Department we take learning by doing and experiencing seriously and belive that it lasts longer. So, we support our lessons with out of classroom activities and trips.
“Road of Tales Study Trip” is adjusted according to achievements of the Turkish courses. With this trip, the aim is to introduce our students with different cultures and their tales so they can internalize what they learn and experience to become an equipped world citizen.
- “Canakkale Tour: From Past to Present” provides learning by doing and experiencing in line with the achievements and units of Turkish and Social Sciences courses. The details in the tour are organized according to course achievements to serve unit contents.
- “Poem-Drama” activity helps us to carry ‘Poems’ unit they learn in the courses to outside of the classroom where poem is combined with creative drama.
- We organize the activity of “A Night in the Library, The Show with Music and Tale” to show our students that libraries are quality places where they can have fruitful time and to give them a pleasant memory of school life and to let them make a bond with the books.
- “International Tale Festivals” give our students the opportunity to listen tales from masters of storytellers around the world. We care about enriching their skills and experiences in listening to understand, telling and listening.
- “Creative Reading” activity allows our students to combine a book they read with drama and view it from different perspectives. Besides, they try to interpret and internalize the book with active participation.