In the Life Sciences course, “Life at Our School, Life at Our Home, Healthy Life, Safe Life, Life in Our Country and Natural Life” units are enriched with Hisar objectives while making vertical associations. The course is carried out four hours in grade 1 and 2, three hours in grade 3. Learning program of Life Sciences is organized in line with students’ differences and learning principles. Permanent learning is sustained through efficient learning elements.
Life Sciences course aims to gain following skills and experiences in our students;
- Gaining self-control skills,
- Developing problem-solving skills,
- Gaining awareness on healthy and safe living,
- Gaining social includance skills,
- Forming a common life culture with differences,
- Raising individuals who have ecological awareness.