The amazingly creative artwork adorning our hallways, exhibitions opening one after another in our Arts & Cultural Center, and the national and international awards our students win are no surprise when we consider our ample facilities for art and a visual arts faculty who continuously push our students to discover their hidden talents, try new mediums and techniques, and broaden their horizons.
Hisar Series Group Exhibition
In order to evaluate individual interest and performances, exhibitions started 15 years ago still take place with works of students from Preschool, Primary, Middle and High School. The students are able to interpret and share their productions through photography, lego, acrylic, graphic design, pencil drawing, relief printing from plaster and sculpturing. Seven exhibitions are held with participants from different grades during the year at the Culture and Arts Center and Art Gallery of our school.
- Londra Regent's University; fashion design contest "Wearable Architecture" 1st and 2nd rank,
- Londra Regent's University; Interior design and architecture contest "Gaps" 1st and 2nd rank,
- Chamber of Marine Engineers; work of one of our students have placed among top 5 works in "Child and Ship" themed painting contest,
- 2nd rank and Honorable Mention awards in the 10th Eyüboğlu Active Painting Contest,
- 2nd & 3rd rank and 2 Honorable Mention awards in Frogs are Green "Frogs and Bugs" themed painting contest,
- Our two students have found place in "Radiant Peace" themed painting contest in Florida
- 2nd rank and Graduation Fashion show participation in "Sustainability" themed fashion design contest at Londra Regent's University
- Chamber of Marine Engineers; work of one of our students have placed among 20 works in "Child and Ship" themed painting contest,
- 1st rank and Honorable Mention awards in the 9th Eyüboğlu Active Painting Contest,
- 1st rank in Frogs are Green "Frogs and Bugs" themed painting contest,
- 1st and 3rd rank in the 8th Eyüboğlu Active Painting Contest,
- GENIUS Olympiad 2016 – The World’s championship, 1st, 2nd and 3rd rank, Honorable Mention Award in poster design; and 2nd rank in the world in short film contest
- GENIUS Olympiad 2015 –2nd rank in the World’s championship and 4 years scholarship in poster design, 3rd rank in the world in illustration, admission and scholarship to SUNY Oswego State Art University,
- 3rd rank in Marmara region at “Place Where I Live and My City” themed painting contest organized by Orange Blossom Arts Colony
- Place in top 10 of category for 1st Graders at “The World from My Window” themed painting contest organized by TMMOB Chambers of Architects,
- Honorable Mention award in “City in My Dream” themed painting contest organized by Istanbul Province Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation,
- 3rd , 4th rank and Honorable Mention awards at international “Let’s Protect and Save the Frogs” themed painting contest organized by Annual Kids Art,
- 38 works from 38 students from our school have been broadcasted as part of free painting contest on the website of Londra Saatchi Gallery,
- 1 group and 2 individual works of our 6 students have been selected for “My Favorite Sports” themed world’s exhibition organized by ICAF.